Thanks John G.  That's about as good a description of what appears the general
condition of 30 to 45 year old men I know as I've seen anywhere: from nobel
economists to prize winning filmmakers.  I'd like to post on Facebook.  Let me
know if ok peggypowelldobb...@facebook.com

~
 *
 <~~www.peggydobbins.net