Yes, Louis, it seemed to me that there wa a similar absence of black agency in Spielberg's Lincoln. But I didn't feel up to making the critique since I avoided seeing the movie.. As I had pointed out in the original article, all this has something in common with the fous on the heroic FBI guys in "Mississipppi Burning."

Okay, if you tried to open it with Firefox on a Mac, you might have problems but it opened up immediately with Safari.

Great review, btw. You point to the absence of Black agency. Exactly. The same outrage found in "Lincoln".

Set your options at: http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/jesse.lemisch%40verizon.net