From: Jeff Rubard <jeffrub...@gmail.com>
To: farmela...@juno.com
Subject: [Marxism] Nietzsche on MLK
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:03:52 -0800

The essay on Bhaksar and Nietzsche by Gary McLennan is very interesting. I
personally have never read Bhaksar, since I haven't seen his works in
bookstores since my days in Pittsburgh, but Nietzsche himself is now
available in his (German) entirety at a new "munificent" website, Nietzsche
Source [http://www.nietzschesource.org/], and so there is perhaps no way
around the confrontation between "populist reason" and a couple of
varieties of postmodernism.

How Cruise Lines Fill All Those Unsold Cabins?
&#40;HINT: You will want to book a cruise after you read this...&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/52ddd4acd3f1f54ac3d29st01vuc