Could be interesting:

"Anti-government protest movements around the world are increasingly
being described as having anarchist influences. But what does
'anarchy' mean to an anarchist? We'll examine how their ideas are
challenging traditional frameworks in government and society. Join the
conversation at 19:30 GMT."

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201403172248-0023558

They're soliciting (and often use) Twitter and video comments from
those with something to say:

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=AJStream
http://app.videogenie.com/c/rec/1df37e/question-or-comment-2

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way for those in Al Jazeera
America-land to watch it live, but given the subject matter, I have a
vague idea videos won't be hard to find after the broadcast.