The "two-state solution" is the final refuge of the Zionist scoundrel. This
'Third Narrative' is this Zionist scoundrel with a smirking liberal face.

A provisional solution would be the establishment of a secular state in the
region which includes, geographically, the current Zionist entity, West Bank
and Gaza within that unitary state.

Palestinian exiles must have the right to return and re-settle in their
homeland and all present inhabitants the right to remain, living according to
full democratic rights, freedom of movement, compensation, re-housing, freedom
of religion but keeping religion out of state policy and administration, etc

These "progressive academic" signatories and their wretched liberal document
are craftily and slyly serving to support Zionist occupation and oppression.

http://shaunpmay.wordpress.com

http://spmay.wordpress.com

Take it easy  (favourite motto of Engels)

Doubt everything (favourite motto of Marx)

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Groucho Marx

'Sir, if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'  Nancy Astor.
'Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.' Winston Churchill.

Blenheim Palace, 1912