I have not emerged from any 'mask", asshole.  You announced your
declaration of non-engagement with me when you could no longer refute my
points.  My position still remains what I said it was at the beginning.

You are not the Supreme Court of what defines a Marxist on this list.

Now that Joseph Catron has entered the discussion, your
Trotsky-on-crack-cocaine act is clear for all to see.  You are not a
Palestinian, yet you presume to dictate who is a Palestinian traitor, and
you do so in safe confines, far from the Middle East.