Also, the article cites the "We Charge Genocide" petition of 1951, a
brilliant and on-target expose' of Washington's "human rights" hypocrisy.
But think of the weakness of such an expose' considering that its core
organizers and public representatives were all well-known apologists for
Stalin, and therefore subject to the charge of hypocrisy themselves ? A
check of The Militant from the same period will turn up countless articles
similarly exposing Washington's hypocrisy without fear of being attacked
for supporting repression except by wilful liars.