Louis Proyect wrote

something typically intemperate. I'm not writing for the New Yorker, vouching for every word, nor are most who post here. And I know nothing of the history of the Vlasov army, nor do I think it's material. Badiou was making a far deeper point, not hinging on the accuracy of his recounting of the activities of the Vlasov army. He's commenting that what he learned "reading the press, listening to the radio etc., is that it is captured and understood according to an operation that I would call the complete stagnation of the contemporary world." That's his topic thesis and that's what I paid attention to in reading the article. Did you?

---
is active.