And while you're at it, Louis, put in a plug for Shamir's blatant
homophobia, displayed in the very article you so kindly sent out.

I suppose that in Mr. Smith's experience, Hitler was bad about the Jews,
but good on animal rights; therefore, no moral judgment about him can be
made.

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <