[ this is multi-part email i am forwarding for Dave Schecter]

1.I came across this page [Les: Marxmail] while researching the life of
my great-aunt, Amy Schechter, who was a journalist, activist and
organizer on behalf of the Party for 40 years, until her death in 1962.
I am interested in learning whether there are any older comrades who
remember her. I can be contacted at daveschech...@bellsouth.net.

Thank you,
Dave Schechter

2. Amy joined the Party in 1921 in the U.K. and then in 1922 in the U.S.
She lived in the Kuzbas Colony, was a defendant in the 1929 Gastonia,
N.C., trial and attended the Lenin School. Her involvement in Party
struggles took her to both coasts of the United States.

Les

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu