Do not have a position on weakening the British State?

Some British lefties identify with the British State privileges and occupations,
but no surprise that all the Irish nationalists welcome a YES vote - to cause
the
ending of the "United Kingdom" - that will directly aid the ending of the
British
occupation of Northern Ireland.

Perhaps one should understand The National Question that led to the Soviet Union
being the first and only nation for many years to give official recognition to
the
nation of Ireland.  Perhaps DW does not realize there is a "connection" to the
Scotland and Ireland Independence struggles?

Always excuses by the privileged in England to identify with the real British
imperialists
and offer fears of instability of having oppressed people having control of
their
own nation, even when just a bourgeois democracy. The working people of Scotland
and Ireland will do better with a less powerful England!

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu