On Sep 12, 2014, at 1:54 PM, Louis Proyect wrote:

On 9/12/14 12:25 PM, Shane Mage via Marxism wrote:
one of whom was actually acquitted while the other was convicted by NATO judges despite the total absence of evidence against him. But what the hell--they managed to extort a few billion from Qaddafi and made sure the real story would never be heard while the Libyan dictator would get
all the blame. Like now, when it will "take years" to come up with a
report blaming the present Russian dictator, after which the Western
media will have so thoroughly entrenched the thesis of "Russian Guilt" in public consciousness that any prosecutorial fiction, however grossly
stitched together, will pass as common knowledge.

Shane, at this point I've gotten use to having the same relationship to the Kremlin that Gus Hall once had but where in the Guardian article is support for the idea that the MH17 "might have been shot down from air". I read the article 3 times, taking my cataracts into account, but found nothing to support that notion.

The Dutch statements were that the "most likely" scenario was that it was shot down from the ground and that it *definitely* was downed by 'high velocity" projectiles from outside the plane. Which leaves two possibilities: that those projectiles came from the ground or from the air. NOT FROM INSIDE THE PLANE. Got it?

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu