On Tue, October 7, 2014 22:50, Joseph Catron via Marxism wrote:

> Following recent discussion of YPG, it's interesting that anarchists and
> other leftists from Turkey are supporting it by sending fighters to
> Kobane

Yes, it's encouraging to see that at least in that region, leftists are
actually engaging in struggle as demanded by the dire situation rather
than washing their hands of any "impure" involvement in a messy 4-way war.

>From an anarchist list I was directed to this inspiring page over the
Kurdish women fighters of the YPJ (women's division of the YPG, loosely
allied with the PKK):

http://karakok.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/these-remarkable-women-are-fighting-isis-its-time-you-know-who-they-are/

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu