!!! NOTE: this mail list is publicly archived at the U of Utah. Posts submitted
under your real name and archived there can NOT be deleted from the server.!!!

At 14:17 17-10-14 -0400, Les Schaffer via Marxism wrote:

>On 10/17/2014 02:10 PM, Jeff via Marxism wrote:
>> How about the message at the bottom point to a page called "List rules
>> and cautions".
>
>yep, thought of that too. up top is more in your face...

But my point was to include the two-line less obtrusive version of the
caution at the top (if you think that's necessary, in order to be "in your
face"), but write up a more complete caution, along with other list rules
and advice that you can't possibly include in each email, and post that on a
webpage. And then at the bottom it would say:

List rules and information: http://lists.csbs.utah.edu/marxism/Rules.html
Set your options at: http://lists.csbs.utah.edu/options/marxism/

instead of:

Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu