#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

RT is "better" on things unrelated to the Russian regime. What would you
expect? They'll offer alternative perspectives on things related to the US
empire, but when it comes to particular states they will produce propaganda
from the other angle.

I think it's best to take them for what they are.

- Amith

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Joseph Catron via Marxism <