#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

In volume 26 of LCW, there is an essay titled "Can the Bolsheviks retain state
power." In this article Lenin writes:

"We are not utopians. We know that an unskilled labourer or a      cook cannot
immediately get on with the job of state      administration. In this we agree
with the Cadets, with      Breshkovskaya, and with Tsereteli. We differ,
however, from      these citizens in that we demand an immediate break with the
     prejudiced view that only the rich, or officials chosen from      rich
families, are capable of administering the state,      of performing the
ordinary, everyday work of administration. We      demand that training in the
work of state      administration be conducted by class-conscious workers and
   soldiers and that this training be begun at once, i.e., that a
beginning be made at once in training all the working      people, all the
poor, for this work."

I need the page number for this quote. I would deeply appreciate help here.
Many thanks in advance.

Michael Yates