#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Condolences to all who knew him
By the way, if anyone is up for it they could start an archive of his work
for the Marxists Internet Archive (personal, as opposed to publication or
organization archives, are limited to those who've died).

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Gary MacLennan via Marxism <