#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Sad news about Mike Marqusee. My condolences to his family and friends.
'Mike Marqusee, my partner and our brother, died peacefully on 13 January 2015, aged 61. He was an inspiration to all of us, and to those who met him, or knew him through his writing. He had been ill with multiple myeloma, a bone marrow cancer, since 2007. He received extraordinary care from the NHS, and, latterly, from St Joseph's Hospice. The funeral will take place in the week starting 19 January, and there will be a memorial event in a few months' time. Details of both will be posted shortly. Please feel free to attend either, or both, events. Contributions can be made in Mike's memory to Medical Aid for Palestinians (www.map-uk.org), a cause close to Mike's heart, and/or to St Joseph's Hospice (www.stjh.org.uk). Messages can be sent to lizdav...@riseup.net.'

Liz Davies, Jeff Marqusee, Joanne Marqusee, Susan Marqusee and Ellen Marqusee.

---

Mike Marquesee on cancer:

http://www.mikemarqusee.com/?p=1199