#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Bernard Maris, the French left-wing economist and sociologist, and columnist for Charlie Hebdo, murdered by Islamists last week, wrote several interesting books about the way authority and economics structure our world-view. He addressed the question of alienation in a post-fordist world in a way that is reminiscent of Marcuse.

I defy ANYBODY to read his books and show me anything right-wing or racist about his work.

On the contrary, he advocated workshop democracy and confronting Capitalism as an ideology.

Those who would sully his legacy by calling him racist are VILE enemies of human freedom, egalitarianism and progressive thinking.