#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

My Razor Sharp interview on 2 February with Sharon Firebrace

This is the link to my 30 minute Razor Sharp interview on 2 February with Sharon Firebrace. We discuss among other things the Queensland election that saw the one term Liberal National Party and its massive majority dumped, austerity, the Abbott government and the need to resist it and its program of shifting wealth from workers to capitalists among a range of topics.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/02/07/my-razor-sharp-interview-on-2-february-2015-with-sharon-firebrace/