#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This post clearly demonstrates that, even after the February negotiations
rout, Vafoufakis continues to have his head firmly implanted in the wrong
place. He persists in presenting wonkish policy proposals aimed at a
"social Europe" and a European New Deal. He fails to perceive the class
reality behind the Eurozone and EU, and thinks the problem can solved by
rational policy discussions among more enlightened sections of the
elite. Committed liberals like him in the leadership of Syriza are quite
clearly an obstacle to any further advance along the road of popular
mobilization against the austerity regime.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <