#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

for Phil [emphasis added]

comradely

Gary

So meet the boys from Kerry
And meet the boys form Clare
>From Dublin, Wicklow, Donegal
And the boys of old Kildare
Some came from a land beyond the sea
>From Boston and New York

*But the boys who beat the Black and TansWere the boys from the County Cork*

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 5:58 AM, Philip Ferguson via Marxism <