#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Sometime back, on a lazy evening my childhood friend asked me "What is grace"?I
said it has nothing to do with beauty, but the way a person conducts
himself/herself in daily life. I could recall so many people who had that
quality. Here is one song from an old Urdu film, "Anupama". Sharmila Tagore,
the leading lady of the film exudes natural grace.Kuchh Dil Ne Kaha -
Dharmendra - Sharmila Tagore - Anupama - Lata - Evergreen Hindi Songs

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Kuchh Dil Ne Kaha - Dharmendra - Sharmila Tagore - An... |
|  |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

There is another video, from the 1965 film, Dev Anand's 'The Guide', in which
there is a traditional snake dance. Waheeda Rehaman, the heroine, effortlessly
shows how the character in the film is seeking perfection in dance, her life's
passion.Snake Dance - Waheeda Rehman - Dev Anand - Guide - S.D. Burman -
Bollywood Dances

|   |
| Snake Dance - Waheeda Rehman - Dev Anand - Guide - S.D... |
|  |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

May be it is diversion after months of debate on Greece.Vijaya Kumar M