#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

ST. PETERSBURG — A Scottish anti-abortion campaigner named Jim Dowson was railing against “Nazi fascists in the EU” in a hotel conference room when an image of a bare-chested Vladimir Putin riding a bear galloping through the Siberian wilderness appeared behind him. “The salvation of my generation is the great Russian people, because Vladimir Putin understands that the rights of the majority should be put before the whims and perversions of the minority,” Dowson said. “Obama and America — they’re like females! They’re feminized men. You have been blessed by a man who is a man! And we envy that.”

full: http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/europes-far-right-comes-to-russia-in-search-of-shared-values