#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

To the extent that there is any truth to this, it's probably similar to the way
that American conservatives like Rush Limbaugh (or rather his ghost writers)
are influenced by Gramsci. They might have picked up a few catch phrases but
are probably lacking any sort of a deeper understanding of Marxism.

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
http://www.foxymath.com
Learn or Review Basic Math