#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/on-independence-day-moderate-syrian-rebels-send-warm-wishes/

It is from a setter publication so I do not necessarily vouch for its
accuracy.

Nonetheless I think it is a remarkable sign of how much ground the FSA has
lost in Syria that it believes pledges its allegiance to the Zionist regime
outweighs its legitimacy in the eyes of the hundreds of thousands of
Palestinians in Syria and others who have overwhelmingly opposed any sort
of normalization with the regime that expelled them and continues killing
them (referring to Israel in this case, not Assad)

- Amith