#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

That routine has always made me feel uncomfortable. The whole idea of "good
negro, bad negro" is a terribly racist concept, and as you can see with the
judge in this case, that is what he got in trouble for in 2003:

"There are four kinds of people in this world -- black people, white
people, red necks, and n*****s,” Gosnell said at the time.

- Amith