#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I'm having trouble following this argument, but I'd like to figure out wtf
is going on. Can someone explain in a coherent fashion what the debate is
with regards to Israel and Nusra in the Golan? I have heard people that I
normally know to be very careful suggest that Israel treated Nusra
fighters. IMO even if true it would not say anything in one direction or
the other, wars make strange bedfellows.

- Amith

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 9:10 PM, Joseph Catron via Marxism <