#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I've met, like, and respect Khaled, and mean no snub to him. But in
general, I grow weary of PFLP spokespeople repeatedly
denouncing institutions in which their party is a full participant, and
whose petty privileges it reaps as much as any other. If the Oslo system is
politically bankrupt - which is clear enough to anyone with eyes to see and
ears to hear - at what point will they walk away from it?

I can't honestly fault them for not being quicker to do it. I know
abandoning the PA jobs, the PLC seats, etc. would entail real, painful
sacrifices for many.

But in the absence of real steps to weaken the infrastructure of
occupation, why instead remind all the dumb foreigners of things that are
bloody obvious even to us?

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 2:50 AM, Philip Ferguson via Marxism <