#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I just finished the Panitch/Gindin article and came here to rant (and to
bemoan Gindin's participation; I expected better of him given his decades
of grassroots labor work), but Gary and Michael have said it all. Can I
quote you both on Facebook? (all these messages are visible anyway on the
web :)

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Michael Yates via Marxism <