#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I don't care if Corbyn is unelectable. I don't care about his views on the Middle East. I don't care if his economic plan is not costed. I don't care about a tweet he once sent. I don't really give a fuck if he is an alien lizard in a human suit. Already, even the mere prospect of him as Leader of the Opposition is causing the establishment (on both sides of the House) to spin out of control. That's good enough for me.

https://www.byline.com/column/11/article/209