#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

BTW if this is still about all the Alison Weir drama, check out the
petition Louis posted on his blog a few days ago:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oyHWpfZtMvDez5XThztcbRMbgzQqMnCibkVk4Rjh3Hw/viewform

Some of the new signers include Iyad Burnat, the head of the Bi'lin Popular
Committee. His brother is also the guy who got the Oscar for 5 Broken
Cameras.

- Amith