#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"...we had already the example of the French LCR (Ligue Communiste
Revolutionnaire) which campaigned side by side with the French fascist "Front
National" against open borders in the referendum on a change of the European
Treaty. And thus helped to make the Front National to one of the largest French
parties by the number of votes garnered in parliamentary elections."

Source?

R.