#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I'm not quite ready to announce the results of the poll yet, since I'm
still waiting for all the replies to pour in, and don't want to conduct any
sort of "snap election."

Again, please participate in the poll and report the approximate number (if
greater than zero) of times you have appeared in a far-right publication or
radio program. Then we will compare the number of such cases by Marxists on
this list in comparison to certain other forces which superficially share
some of our rhetoric. I will take responsibility for tallying the results
and report them soon. Thanks in advance,

- Jeff