#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On Samstag, 22. August 2015 at 04:18, Clay Claiborne via Marxism wrote:

>       Bild.de: The truth about Assad's war on Syria

  The BILD tabloid is to newspapers what Faux News is to TV news reporting:

  BILD (also better called BLÖD-Zeitung) can be relied on falsifying each and
everything.

> <http://claysbeach.blogspot.com/2015/08/bildde-truth-about-assads-war-on-syria.html>

>> *ASSAD is worst than ISIS*

>> This is one of those rare times when I see a piece on Syria that I
>> think so important that I reprint it here at Linux Beach. Please visit
>> the original location here
>> <http://www.bild.de/storytelling/topics/syrien/chemical-weapons-torture-mass-killings-the-thruth-about-assad-42183052.bild.html#>
>>
>> to view the videos.

   That's the stinking well of foul propaganda where the partisans of the US
worldwide war drive sip their "truths" from.

   Quite telling.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms