#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I don't know enough to comment on Jobs and I came to the computer thing so
late, that it doesn't have the romance for me that is has for so many
others. I am also a reductionist when it comes to business folk.   But the
concept of the bourgeois hero does interest me and Jobs would seem to fit
that, just as Princess Diana represented the bourgeois suffering.

In any case a great blog and so informative and full of that "insider"
flavour

comradely

Gary

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 7:15 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <