#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Australia will take Syrian refugees, by Christ

Germany will on current estimates take 800,000 refugees this year. Germany and Australia are comparable rich countries. Germany has not quite four times Australia's population. So why aren't we talking about Australia taking 200,000 refugees this year? We used to take that if not more migrants. We could do it easily.

http://enpassant.com.au/2015/09/08/australia-will-take-syrian-refugees-by-christ/