#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Why is it a setback for the latter? Obama had to fight tooth and nail to
win every last senator and even now they're going to compensate the Zionist
regime by increasing military aid. If anything it shows that the Israel
Lobby isn't all-powerful, but that nonetheless US policy in the Middle East
is highly deferential.

- Amith

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 3:23 AM, Ken Hiebert via Marxism <