#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> The fate of “more than 10,000 people” who suffered as a result...

   Sickening and tragic. But I cannot help but to wonder what the exact
definition of "suffered" is -- sick or killed.

   Either way, the number is likely in the same ballpark as the estimated
11,000 people who died as a result of the US using the Marshallese as human
guinea pigs.

> It provides an insight into the reasons why Vladimir Putin can speak so
casually about using nuclear weapons...

   No bias there, right? /s

--
"Look, if you think any American official is going to tell you the truth, then
you’re stupid. Did you hear that? – stupid." -- Arthur Sylvester, Assistant