#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

There are two things to say here.  First there is the total amorality of
the ALP position.  It all makes me despair of humanity.

Leaving all morality aside and entering the pragmatic world of the Labor
Party, the second level of criticism is that this is political stupidity of
the highest or is that the deepest level.  Turnbull is making a fake move
back into the center. On social or super-structural policy he is trying to
position himself as the humane alternative to the former Prime Minister
Tony Abbott: all this while remaining as an economic dry or neoliberal.
The ALP cretins have just made Turnbull's maneuver all that much easier and
more believable.  Even worse the fools have made him the more humane
alternative to the ALP.

ah well Oopsee Daisy

comradely

Gary

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 8:20 PM, John Passant via Marxism <