#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Ken, this arose as I posted the url for a piece about Leila Khaled speaking
at an ILPS event in Manila.

I am not opposed to her taking advantage of any platform she can get.

This has nothing to do with what Sison may or may not have done 30 or 40
years ago.

It's as irrelevant as where people fighting repressive regimes get their
guns from or whose train Lenin rode in in 1917.

Phil