#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I wrote this over three years ago, about the NZ situation, but I think it
has some relevance throughout the imperialist world.  In NZ the working
class is more passive than just about anywhere, but the problems discussed
in the piece characterise the working class in most of the imperialist
countries, certainly the predominantly English-speaking ones: Canada, US,
Australia, NZ, Britain.

Rosa Luxemburg noted that if people don't move they don't notice their
chains.  What will bring about some serious motion in the working class in
these countries?

https://rdln.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/low-horizons-and-the-legacy-of-defeats/