#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Notice also how the Zio-Times erased the content of her tweets:

http://mondoweiss.net/2016/01/teenager-threatened-palestine?utm_source=Mondoweiss+List&utm_campaign=30d9be466a-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b86bace129-30d9be466a-398529149

Administrators are accusing her of bullying for being the victim of
bullying and for speaking out against bullying. Cheap and pathetic.

On Friday, January 8, 2016, MM via Marxism <marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu>
wrote:

> > On Jan 8, 2016, at 10:12 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <
> marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >
> > On another recording Ms. Koval can heard telling the administrator that
> she believed her tweets about Israel were “controversial” but not
> “problematic.”
> >
> > “Well that’s your interpretation,” the administrator responded. “There’s
> a state law that might interpret it differently.”
>
> If an official representative of the school invoking the ludicrous fiction
> that a “state law” can “interpret” (as opposed to needing to be
> interpreted, by human beings) - and doing so for the clear purpose of
> intimidating the student, no less- doesn’t constitute bullying, then I’d be
> hard pressed to think of anything that does. Truly disgusting.

- Amith