#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Dear Friends,

This is a twenty minute segment on TeleSur's The Empire Files:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_5p2Gwq42k.

It encapsulates my years of reporting from the region, particularly my
reporting of the Syrian conflict - actively - since 2013, and of course Libya
and Turkey from long before then. I did my first story from Turkey in 1996,
from the southwest of the country which was then - as now - in a hot conflict
between the state and the Kurdish populations. My most recent report from
Diyarbakir, Turkey is here:
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/turkeys-war-on-the-kurds/article8065303.ece?homepage=true.
 Silope, near the Iraq border, is being bombed to bits. Terrible situation
there. Most recent report from Tripoli, Libya is here:
http://www.frontline.in/world-affairs/descent-into-chaos/article8123795.ece?homepage=true.

Warm regards,
Vijay.