#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 1/26/16 12:35 AM, Shalva Eliava via Marxism wrote:
I really wouldn't give a fuck about the falling profit rate
fundamentalists if it wasn't for their own obsession with attacking
other Marxists who don't subscribe to "the tendency" (whom they
always slander as "keynesian" and/or "underconsumptionist" while
denying them any Marxist credentials). In fact their main mission in
life seems to be attacking other Marxists exclusively (has anyone
read a Kliman piece that wasn't centered on an attack on
"underconsumptionism"?).

I repost Michael Roberts's stuff not because I agree with it but because he is a blogger par excellence and always food for thought. With so many top-drawer intellectuals relying on Twitter nowadays, it is inspiring to see someone posting meaty analysis on a two or three days a week basis.