#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"Stalin’s murderous rule": this is a huge lie defended only by the
bourgeoisie and some Trotskyists. The main goal of attacking Stalin is to
demoralize communism as a whole. See Losurdo's "*Stalin: The History and
Critique of a Black Legend". *In this book Stalin is put in context, and
he's shown just to be taking the same actions other leaders of his time -
in France, USA and England - took. Besides that, these huge numbers of
"mass murders" are shown to be just a Cold War fabrication. I recommend
also "*Life and terror in Stalin's Russia*", by Robert Thurston (this
author is not a Marxist, and this makes his book even more interesting).

*G.A.*
*Brazil*