#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Wonderful statement.  It is easy to preach from afar, but really by now
everyone should be over the Democrats.  I recall a conversation with a
young visiting American Student who asked me who I would vote for and I
said 'Nader' and he replied "A vote for Nader is a wasted vote" - a classic
piece of fast thinking.
I would like to meet him again and ask him how voting for Gore went.

Somehow and no matter how painful it might seem, we have to break with the
good cop, bad cop nonsense that is the Republicans versus the Democrats.

comradely

Gary

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <