#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Is the that bad? Maybe law school has been seeping into my mind, when we
read the opinions, A) they all sound like elitist scum, and B) he was quite
possibly the funniest. I guess I should ask, what specific decisions are
others thinking of that make Scalia particularly more horrible than the
rest of the SCOTUS?

- Amith

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 6:00 PM, Glenn Kissack via Marxism <