#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Andrew Pollack said:
Clay I'm not clear on what you're saying (partly because you need to edit
your post for grammar). And it matters because the kids going gaga over
last night's events clearly don't have an adequate education in what
fascism is and how to fight it.

Ken Hiebert replies:
I am further from the events than you are.  Most of what I know comes from
watching television.
No doubt, you and other experienced leftists have something to bring to the
anti-Trump movement which is necessarily very diverse.  But I think they are
getting something right.  Our forces need to be in the street.  The larger the
demonstrations, the better.