#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis Proyect says, "I probably should have mentioned that I learned about this
on John Halle's timeline, who endorsed it. Halle was at one time very strong on
the "lesser evil" question. I imagine that there is a lot of social pressure to
adapt to the Democrats this year. If you printed out all the articles
ventilating about Trump, they'd probably reach the planet Mars."
Halle has turned into one of the biggest jackasses on the internet, accusing
anyone, in the most slanderous terms, of being ultra leftists and elitists if
they are not all-in for Bernie Sanders. He so much wants the approval of the
Brooklyn "intellectuals" close to Jacobin that he seems not to be able to help
himself. His saving grace is that his prose is dreadful, and no halfway
intelligent person could bear to read it.